Monday, October 15, 2012

Apples and pumpkins



This weekend we made our annual pilgrimage for cider donuts, apples, and pumpkins at our local orchard Wilkins Fruit and Fir Farm.


Yummo fresh made Cider donuts, you can watch them being made.


Jacob was the only one to eat just one!

 


Jacob told me that it wouldn't feel like fall if we didn't go. They like jumping off of this big haystack that is always there.


 Since it was the last weekend for apple picking there was no minimum so we just picked a small amount. Joshua is such a good helper he carried the bag.


 I couldn't get Jacob to stop making this goofy face!


I let the boys each get their own little pumpkin.


 Jacob actually thought his was heavy, Joshua carried his all the way to the car...


I found this beauty for the main pumpkin.I might be carving a raccoon this year in honor of the raccoons that kept me up all night on our first camp out last weekend.


Jacob was impressed with the Fred Flintstone log car...


Joshua was in heaven up on this tractor...
 

My little golden boy picking golden apples...


 Jacob said "I am going to hold this one like a little chick"...


 Until next year...

 
I love the fall!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola