Monday, November 21, 2011

Pinterest found pumpkin roll recipe!


I got this recipe from one of my favorite blogs that I follow on pinterest 
Pumpkin Roll Recipe
Roll
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. soda
3/4 cup flour
2/3 cup pumpkin (canned- not pie filling, pure pumpkin)
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup walnuts (optional- I exclude them cuz I’m not a fan of walnuts)
Mix everything except nuts.
Grease & wax cookie sheet.
Pour into pan & sprinkle nuts.
Bake 15 min. at 375 degrees.
Roll into T-towel for about 10 minutes.
Unroll & spread in filling.
Filling
8 oz. cream cheese (250g)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp. soft butter
Mix well.
You can go to How does she for great step by step pics!


This one was for my dad's birthday and it disappeared pretty quickly!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola