Monday, April 11, 2011

The Easter Bunny...

Something tells me we only have another year, maybe two, with Jacob believing in  mystical characters like the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the tooth fairy. Times seems to fly by even faster as they are becoming little men. Today we had our first argument over what shirt he should wear to school. I let him win and wear the sleeveless shirt that may be a tad too chilly for a spring day. I know all children grow up but for now I am trying to enjoy them as my little boys.
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photo!
    We have our fair share of clothing battles as well! One of our boys went through a short period where he would not wear anything with tags, buttons, sleeves or collars. He also wouldn't wear jeans! Yeah, he was cool every day! ha ha!

    Have a Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on We're on the Fence! I am the mom of two boys as well. Yours are adorable! :-) nice to meet you!

    ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com
    www.thesweetscentshop.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola