Monday, February 21, 2011

The new bed... Ahhh...

 After months of complaining about the uncomfortable pillow top mattress that we've had for the last 7 years we finally went to IKEA and got a new mattress and this awesome bed frame. It's called the Hopen bed frame and I think you could make some jokes with a name like that!


I found the Michael Kors Phuket bedding for a steal on Overstock.com. And the cool shaggy wool rug I found at Home Goods for a great price. They really have great prices on rugs.

 

It took a bit out of us putting it together but I love the final results!
 
Well I am off to go test out the overnight comfort level! LOL! Tomorrow we are off to Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos. The boys were out of their minds with excitement today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME!! I'm so jealous!! Hope it was comfy - and yes, the name is a little suggestive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the article. I really enjoyed it. Your site is always so helpful.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola