Friday, February 4, 2011

Instant pudding = instant love

This last snow day was full of doing random things to keep us all from getting crazy with cabin fever. One of our activities was for Joshua to make Jell-O instant chocolate pudding with just a very little help from me.

Here he is all ready to go...


He very carefully poured the, not too full, milk into the measuring cup...


He dumped the pudding mix into the bowl...


His favorite part is mixing it all up...


I even let him carefully ladle it into the ramekins (you can see his deep concentration here)..


Voila! 


Then we jazzed them up with some made to order toppings...

Shredded coconut for daddy...


Reduced fat cool whip and mini M & M's for Joshua...


Cool whip and mini marshmallows for mama...


It was definitely some quick fun and yummy! Afterwards Joshua came over to me and said "thank you mama I want to give you a hug because I love you, but I can't kiss you because my mouth is a little messy."


Jacob, who had been moping around about not being aloud to play Wii when he wanted to, snapped right out of his mood with his topping of choice - a little coconut on the side...


Later we went on to a few other activities such as playing with Joshua's build a road (he likes to put it inside a hoola hoop)...


A mega block tower inside the build a road...


Which inspired some dancing around it...


The best part is always the knock down!


And yes Jacob was even allowed to play a little Super Mario Galaxy (while Joshua napped)...


I managed to finish up some of my paperwork organizing during this break!
Thanks Mario!


We had fun, but please, NO more snow!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so over snow days!! I'm running out of things to do with Matthew! I can't wait until he's a little older and can do some cooking/baking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am running out of things to do too! I am also definitely over the snow! I bought a sign for my front door yesterday that says "Spring". I can't wait to hang it up...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola