Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day fun 1-17-11...

Last Friday we had a snow day (vacation day for me). I made Jacob some corn muffins to satisfy his craving and then decided to clean out the food cabinet. I stumbled upon some Jell-o and thought that might be some easy fun. Jacob is the only one into Jell-o in the house and he was game!


 He had to taste the powder...

  
I added the boiling water but Jacob got to add the cold water.

Dessert is always snazzier in the martini glasses...


Starting to look like icy fun!


The finished product...


You gotta love the Judaica sprinkles I scored at Home Goods.
 

 Yummers!


Later on Brett took Jacob outside to play in the snow while Joshua was napping...


Jacob handled the snow much better than he did for the last storm thanks to the snow pants our neighbor Eileen gave me.
 

He had to visit his favorite tree...


What a happy little guy...


Snow angels, these gloves make his arms look huge they are a tiny bit big on him LOL...
 

 The angel...

 

You can see the cold on Brett's face here, time to come in!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have that problem with Matthew's jackets too - the zippers come undone from the bottom. Hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily that's his back up coat I keep the good ones dry LOL... It's also the daddy difference I would have zipped it up LOL!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola