Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My sons express thier love for me in unique ways...

About two weeks ago Jacob told me that he missed me during the day at school and that his heart was so big (from his love for me) that it filled his whole torso. 

I can't believe he's going to be five a week from Sunday!

Jacob showing me love on his 4th birthday at Chili's last year.
 This morning Joshua told me that he wanted to call me Lightning face because he loves me so much. Since Lightning McQueen is the love of his life this statement is a huge compliment.

Joshua on June 14 of 2009, his 2nd B-day, when he got his electric Lightning McQueen
All I can say is that I can't even find the words to express how much I love them both. They are both so amazing and beautiful.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww what swweet boys you have. You are one lucky Mama!!

    New follower!
    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola