Thanks to Melissa over at Outnumbered 3 to 1 the boys and I enjoyed making gummy bugs in dirt tonight.
The "dirt" is crushed oreo's that I had the boys beat in freezerbags with wooden rolling pins. They had so much fun!
A new use for my martini glasses :)
Wonka sluggles = gummy bugs and slugs = yum!
"This is the best night ever"! (Jacob)
I adapted the recipe to make it super easy:
1. Crush 16oz pack of oreo's and split in 1/2, put one 1/2 to the side.
3. Mix 1/2 of the crushed oreo's into pudding mixture.
4. Fill clear serving cup with a scoop of the oreo dirt that was put aside.
5. Put a healthy serving of the pudding "mud" on top of the dirt.
6. Sprinkle with more dirt.
7. Garnish with gummy worms or bugs, we used Wonka Sluggles