Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dirt in my martini glasses!

Thanks to Melissa over at Outnumbered 3 to 1 the boys and I enjoyed making gummy bugs in dirt tonight.

The "dirt" is crushed oreo's that I had the boys beat in freezerbags with wooden rolling pins. They had so much fun!



 Sugar!


 A new use for my martini glasses :)
 Wonka sluggles = gummy bugs and slugs = yum!
 "This is the best night ever"! (Jacob)

 Pudding goatee...


I adapted the recipe to make it super easy:

1. Crush 16oz pack of oreo's and split in 1/2, put one 1/2 to the side.
2. Mix one 4Pk of Hunts chocolate pudding snack packs with 2 cups lite Cool Whip
 3. Mix 1/2 of the crushed oreo's into pudding mixture.
4. Fill clear serving cup with a scoop of the oreo dirt that was put aside.
5. Put a healthy serving of the pudding "mud" on top of the dirt.
6. Sprinkle with more dirt.
7. Garnish with gummy worms or bugs, we used Wonka Sluggles

2 comments:

  1. I am so doing this with Matthew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, looks yummy! I want one for myself! Vinny and Jessica would love this too. I love Joshua's face in the first picture! Funny! They are both so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola